Ok, the article is a little ridiculous.  And Ryan is ridiculous, or maybe he
was fucking with the guy, or both.  Anyway, who cares.  Sometimes I think
the same people are at once upset at Westerberg for growing up and at Ryan
for not growing up.  If he makes another Stranger's Almanac, wouldn't that
be great? I rooting for him (but heck, I was a McEnroe fan).

Jim Cox