On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Whoa, I must've missed the part about how you concluded that Ryan is not a
> considerate thoughtful human being.

        Well, I don't "know" the guy, maybe you do. Maybe he shows all
kinds of thoughtfulness and considerate behavior behind closed doors with
friends. What this all gets back to are his public words and actions,
which is all we (the public) have to go by. Again, none of this is to say
that he doesn't have talent, much the way (as Amy H. pointed out) that
John McEnroe sure could play him some tennis.

                                Kip