Any other audiophiles
>out there use to put pennies on the arm of the turntable to keep it from
>skipping? That was real good for the records too<g>.

Hell yes...pennies, nickels, whatever it took to do the job.  I've got to go
back and check on some of my older LP's handed down to me.  Chances are that
it seemed normal to me at the time, and I've just forgotten about the whole
thing.   I remember my dad having this furniture sized record player/stereo
thingy that looked like it could have doubled for a table, and I seem to
remember now all the LP's piling up and the whole flip process.   Ah, it's
all coming back now....

Derek (who would have gone in the first round...damn draft)
http://www.buckdiaz.com