I'll try reposting this question, to see if anyone of our music scholars know
the answer....

I stumbled upon an album by Our Favorite Band (OFB)
which had Michael Stipe listed as a guest vocalist.  I also recall seeing a
Scorcher listed as a "guest" musician as well... Can anyone tell me anything
about this band/release?  It was on Bigtime.  It was still sealed (and a
cutout), but I need more convincing that it's worth the $15 the dude was
askin' for!  (i'm especially cautious, due to the fact that he had a sealed
Dead Milkmen - "Big Lizard" LP for $25 and a used (which cover wear) "Metal
Machine Music" album for $40!)

I'm intrigued.

Paul