paul wrote:

>and you're trying to tell me that you no longer listen to the 'Mats, Dream
>Syndicate, etc. almost exclusively anymore???  I'm very disappointed in
you!
><g>

yep, i am.  shame on me, but i can't remember the last time i put the 'mats
on.  i will no doubt buy "suicaine gratification" when it comes out only
out've some sort of sick hope that pw will do something that comes even
close to what he did with the 'mats, but i know i'm dreaming 'cos what i've
heard doesn't do a thing for me.

ro
np: boot of the stones from nov '69 in calif. courtesy of my little bro.  i
like this better than "get your ya ya's out"