ro wrote:

<<i remember there being some scorchers

connection - warner or jason i'm thinking??? and maybe i'm completely

spacing out but wasn't there some alex chilton connection, too?  it's been

so many years ago i honestly can't remember what it sounded like.  that was

back in the days i  listened to the replacements, dream syndicate, love

tractor, etc almost exclusively...  >>

I wanna say it was Warner...the front of the album listed a whole slew of
guests.  I recall Doug Easley's name on the list as well...and wouldn't be
surprised if Mitch Easter were on there...but i'm not too sure.

and you're trying to tell me that you no longer listen to the 'Mats, Dream
Syndicate, etc. almost exclusively anymore???  I'm very disappointed in you!
<g>

Paul

np: Buffalo Tom - Smitten