Finally caught up with that Cisco & the Reasons Why "Wishing You Well"
disc, and while I figured that anything that was a favorite of b Neal W.
and Jeff Wal--together again at last-- probably had to be good, it really
IS... anyway

 This guy can write and he can sing and his band does back him and it's all
getting delivered, and with the needed production capability behind him for
maybe a fuller sound on disc than he's yet given here we have a new
heavyweigl alt.country contender.  The  Steve Earle meets Buck Owens (or,
at least, Dwight Yoakum) comparison is valid enough--and on some of the
ballads he sounds a bit like Buddy Miller as well.

 But that's to say he  firts shows up doing that level of work (how much
higher than this vcan you get around here)...and I just want to stress that
the work's original.  It;s NOT that he's really borrowing stuff from these
people in sensibility; he's got something of his own here--which you hear
in the rockin' wit of something like "The Bum You Say I Am"--and in some
seerting slow ones, like the albukm closer "Can't Take This Anymore"...It's
almost always a good sign when somebody who can rock and/or honky tonk out
like this comes through with the ballads too.
  MoM has this one, and several other places online...and don't hesitate.

Barry