Jon Weisberger wrote:

> I realize I'm probably in the minority on this, but for sheer enjoyment,
> I'll take Hank Thompson over Hank Williams just about any day.  Hank Snow,
> too, for that matter.  Ain't taste a wonderful thing?

Well, any chance to agree with Jon shouldn't be missed. <g> Um, me too, on Hank
Thompson anyhow. Something about his smooth blend of honky-tonk and swing hits a
very sweet spot for me. Of course, it's like "who's better, Hank Aaron or Willie
Mays". They can both play for me. <g>I've only got that RCA Hank Snow comp, so I
shouldn't say much, other'n I like that disc just fine.

b.s.