Thanks to Jason, Neal and Chaco for setting me straight.  Neal also wrote:

> Ben Keith. Is now a good time to mention that Tonight's the Night just might
> be the greatest rock album ever? At least in my screwy head it is. Or at least
> close to it.

It's certainly way up there.  Anyone see that Year of the Horse film?  I was
recently watching a production of Brecht's version of Marlowe's play Edward II
(don't ask) and bored by the interval, my mate and I found that they were
screening YOTH in another part of the building, and we decided to bale out of the
play.  I think some of the cinema audience were there for Jarmusch (director) and
they didn't last the distance.  It's a great concert movie, but I guess you have
to be a bit of a Crazy Horse guitar-churn fan to stick with it.  Only problem with
our screening was the volume - not enough of it.  The title credits read "Made
Loud to be Played Loud - so CRANK IT UP" but unfortunately this cinema didnt
oblige.

....feeling a Neil Young kick coming on.....

Stevie