<< Elena, when I play your songs on TwangCast during a reporting period, you
as
 the songwriter will receive credit for that and a check, maybe a small one
 but a check nonetheless. >>

Thanks for clearing that up Mike, and thanks for playing my songs. I read your
other post explaining the intial outlay of cash to ASCAP and BMI you had to
make, again thanks for remembering us struggling, looking-under-the-sofa-
cushion-for-busfare muscians.

If these guys at Global Media are really serious why don't they just do it as
professionally as you are, and fork over the dough to set the thing straight
and true for the musicians?

Just wish my ancient computer could download the stuff necessary to tune into
your station, but that too will come with time.

Thanks Mike,

Elena