<<  GM's asking the musicians to waive their rights to compensation
 for these broadcasts: "send us your stuff and if you let us air it for free
 and sign a waiver to that effect, we'll air it for free."  Presumably, that
 waiver is the price they're being asked to pay in order to have access to
 potential buyers, bookers, etc. - with all the drawbacks that Mike Hays
 points out.  Kind of like showcases at big music festivals, eh?

Grrrrrrrr, that makes me mad when some one as cool as Mike Hays can just come
out and tell you it's a measly 750 a year to recognize the contribution of the
musicians to a project  that revolves around the, uh, MUSICIANS.

And these dudes want you to act like you're just a plant in the corner...

Elena