>>lance davis wrote:

>>The same goes for that listless,
>>unforgivable Letterman appearance, and the list goes on and on.
>>Disappointments have abounded.

>Stevie replied:

>Hey, just hang on a doggone minute there.  Are we talking Dylan on
Letterman in
>1984?  Dont Start Me Talkin, Jokerman and License to Kill?  One of THE
great
>Dylan performances ever (... and I have the live tape collection to prove
it) ?
>Surely not.

To which I re-reply:

My bad for not specifying. I was referring to the Letterman gig which, I
believe, was Dave's 10th Anniversary Special (1991/92?). Bob stumbled and
bumbled through something that sounded vaguely like, "Like a Rolling Stone."
Anyway, now that you've let the cat outta the bag, how can a humbled Dylan
spouter get a copy of those '84 songs?? Offlist reply perhaps??

Lance
[EMAIL PROTECTED]