Which weren't really being played, i don't think: they were just held by
the back up singers. That was truly a terrible performance, awful song
(we ran the close captioning, so we could catch the lyrics: one of the
lines is about changing hair color: now *that's* empowerment!). The
Bottlerockets sound more like a country band than she does. Made me long
for Garth B. I think I realize who the true enemy is.....