At 08:50 AM 3/2/99 -0800, Don wrote:

>My memory's a little shaky this morning, but isn't that the person who
>wrote a letter to ND rippin' into ol' Cantwell about his negative critique
>of Dwight's half-assed cover album?  Just wonderin'.--don

You are correct, sir! I never would've remembered that in a million years,
Don, without you sending me back to look. And here I was going to attack
that press release on its merits (She's going to tackle "REAL C&W and roots
music"? Oh come on, won't this silly distinction ever be discredited?;
Cisco is "as physically charismatic as a young Elvis Presley"? Let's just
say I'm dubious; and so on), but now that you've put me wise, I can instead
just dismiss her column out of hand. After all, if she disagreed with me
once, then she can't be up to anything very interesting...

That last sentence was a joke, btw. Everybody knew that, right? Alright
then... --david cantwell