On Tue, 2 Mar 1999, David Cantwell wrote:

> And here I was going to attack that press release on its merits (She's
> going to tackle "REAL C&W and roots music"? Oh come on, won't this silly
> distinction ever be discredited?; Cisco is "as physically charismatic as
> a young Elvis Presley"? Let's just say I'm dubious; and so on)

And you should be.  I just looked it over, and all that purple prose made
me dizzy.<g>  Not to mention the tired, kneejerk assumptions about "real"
country music.  And it's easy to see why she ripped into you about your
Dwight review -- considering all the excessive praise she throws his way,
she must be some fan.<g>--don