Hey there,

Jamie has an idea...
> I have an idea that I wanna get out before it dies of loneliness...
> Would it be desirable to have this list and its archives "webbified"
>and searchable?

I would prefer not to have my e-mail address out there on a buncha web
pages. So if you can strip that off, or slap a password on the front of
the whole thing that would be cool. Also remember that there is a web
site or two out there (cant remember the URL) that has p2 postings (you
can read them, but cannot actually post) but I dont know how far back
they go.

My 2 cents

Later...
CK NP Zappa, Gourds
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]