At 8:21 PM -0600  on 1/13/99, Christopher M Knaus wrote:

>I would prefer not to have my e-mail address out there on a buncha web
>pages. So if you can strip that off, or slap a password on the front of
>the whole thing that would be cool. Also remember that there is a web
>site or two out there (cant remember the URL) that has p2 postings (you
>can read them, but cannot actually post) but I dont know how far back
>they go.

I'm with Chris -- I don't mind being in the archives, but I don't want
my email address exposed. (I'm paying for two email accounts, and this
is the private one.) It's essential that whoever's volunteering for
this effort understand that.

As far as I know, the archives are all still available from the
listproc at U Washington, so this should all be moot. List members who
want them can retrieve them from there. (And that includes the current
month, too.)

Bob