http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/8122/chindex.htm

Could it be the song below?  Possible, as it's only on their greatest hits
cd, so they might have been playing it to promote the cd's release.

EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR YOU
(Neil Finn)

I see a man with a flag
and he leads the procession
and a woman shedding tears
for a man locked in prison...

Unless it's the incredibly fine "Recurring Dream" (title
of the greatest hits, but not included.  Logic?)  I don't know what
the lyrics to that song are, and they're not included on the above
site.

Of course, now I'm singing "shed my skin, I just wanna shed my
skin" - Midnight Oil's "Sell My Soul".  Up goes the volume on
AMC's _California_!

Not much = help, much = free time.

Chris