These days Phil Judd is working on film soundtracks and so forth here in
Australia and New Zealand. He was also involved in ENZSO, a project
involving the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and members of Split Enz. Being
a New Zealander myself, Split Enz are very near and dear to my heart and to
many NZers of all ages.
Just as an addendum, the song that Golden Smog have been covering is
correctly titled I Got You, rather than I Get Frightened or Sometimes I
don't know why I get frightened. :)
Junior
NP: Go to the pedant, thou sluggard - consider his ways and be thoroughly
ticked off