b.s. wrote;

>WAIATA .........................my favorite Split Enz, though I suppose
TIME
>AND TIDE would have to be considered *best*. Chris mentions some great
>tunes,  (mostly all from T+T) but leaves out my favorite Split Enz and Neil
>Finn song, "One Step Ahead", from WAIATA. Not to mention "History Never
>Repeats".

What do you think of the "Frenzy" album? I found it after getting True
Colours and Waiata. "Frenzy" pre dates both of those records it gave me some
insight into what they were doing before their "I Got You" smash. I really
like "Semi Detached" and "Holy Smoke". I sniffed around Portland and found
the 1975 Mental Notes, before Neil Finn joined the band. I noticed the
strong presence of Philip Judd on the sound of the band at that time.(or
maybe it was the mushrooms) What other Enz/Judd records are there, (besides
1979's Beginning of the Enz) and what became of Judd after he left the band?
Assuming there was no tragedy that I never heard about.

Erik