Well, i held my nose and just voted in JUST A FEW of the TNN Music City
News Country Awards. Pukesville! no wonder country radio is starting to
fade! We have a country music monthly in the DC-area called Country Plus
-- it used to be 40 pages and was down to something like 16 pages in the
last issue. I talked to the editor/publisher/chief bottle washer last
week, because I wanted to take out an ad about our upcoming barn dances
(STILL DONT HAVE A GOOD NAME) and she told me that the line-dancing bars
are all closing (that's true) and the western wear shops are starting to
fall like dominoes.
dq