Diana writes:
>Well, i held my nose and just voted in JUST A FEW of the TNN Music City
>News Country Awards. Pukesville!
THAT is why it is so important that we support those artists who are
nominated from our side of the fence like Mike Ireland and Holler in the
Group category,  Heather Myles in ? New Female, Chris Knight, Sara Evans and
a few others.  WATCH the categories closely for it's easy to miss some of
"our" people.
We have a country music monthly in the DC-area called Country Plus
>-- it used to be 40 pages and was down to something like 16 pages in the
>last issue. I talked to the editor/publisher/chief bottle washer last
>week, because I wanted to take out an ad about our upcoming barn dances
>(STILL DONT HAVE A GOOD NAME) and she told me that the line-dancing bars
>are all closing (that's true) and the western wear shops are starting to
>fall like dominoes.

And the start of a new cycle back towards traditionalism begins again, just
as my ex-station goes hotter and newer...LOL, serves them right.
NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net