<< n a message dated 1/19/99 3:26:47 AM Central Standard Time,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 << (In case some of you don't know, the Americana editor at the
  Gavin Report quit a couple of weeks back and has been replaced this week,
  with someone with a lot of question marks next to her name.) >>

 Chris Marino quit???? I knew he moved to Colorado and was doing the job on
the
 internet, but this is news to me. Any details?

 slim

There's a story developing here regarding the current state of "Americana."
(TM)

Who's going to write it? (c'mon Mr. Slack - tell it like it is)

Joe X.