Hey there,

Ex-Boston Bob, who never goes out in Chicago anymore <g>
>>Ive heard both Cake and Robbie introduce old covers by explicitly
>stating
>>something along the lines of 'I think this is a really good song'
>Cake
>>even went so far as to say 'we're not doing this ironically.'
>
>But don't some of these people need to be told, "You're wrong!"
>Repeatedly and loudly if necessary?

I assume you mean wrong about the good song part and not about the 'we're
not ironic' part. Well, as I overheard at the Tweedy show, "That's cause
Fulks is smarter than everyone else." <g> The speaker, of course, being
ironic, I assume.

Later...
CK
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]