<<        Was this from rock crits or country crits?   Probably the rock ones,
 would guess.  Either way I just think it's silly,  because I think Billy
 Joel's a damn good writer and performer, and I guess it doesn't surprise me
 because there's a lotta dumb and hung-up hipster critics out there.  >>

A supermodel in every pot, no doubt, but this rock crit still thinks a
creative collision between the one of the least engaging superstars in history
and one of the most mediocre MOR pop/rock songwriters in history is an
experience I'd do my best to avoid. How much blander can we get? And no, I
have never heard the song.

Neal Weiss