Nancy wrote:
>Derek, Paul, whoever, darlin, ya'll - calm down. I don't think I ever once
>mentioned that people who drive SUV's were assholes.

First, I should have put one of those big G thingys in there, but ...  I
didn't mean to infer that you were calling anyone an asshole.  It was meant
more as a general sarcastic statement to all those who so far have had
nothing but ill things to say about SUV's (and punching shots at the type of
people who own them).  This wasn't a reply to you as much as it wast to the
thread.
Seeing that Mr. Purcell was the only one to come forward as owning an SUV, I
felt the need to join him.  Your post just happened to be the one coming out
when I got the urge.

I don't want to piss List Daddy Yates off anymore with this topic.

Derek