>So why do all you goofballs keep talkin' about it?!  Jeesuz, move on
>please.  If anyone still feels impelled to apologize to someone about
>this trivial nonsense, just email them privately. thanks, don (who has a
>nasty chest cold and will graphically describe the taste, texture and
>color of his phlegm to the next person who posts about SUVs)

Is it green or yellow? chunky or fluid? kind of salty? hey, I'd rather talk
about phlegm than Uncle Tupelo, Folk, Freakwater, Race, Class, or Baseball
anyday.

ObTC Has anyone ever written a good phlegm song?

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456