Jeff:
> hmm, gonna have to check that one out. My favorite is Appilaichan Swing
> with them Swangin Kentucky Colonels. aka Roland and Clarence White. Hot
> damn it's good.

Yeah, Appalachian Swing is a classic that also gets regular time in
my changer despite being over 30 years old! <g>.

I always have at least one instrumental album in my changer at home:
whether a twang thing like Appalachian Swing, Joe Maphis' "Flying
Fingers", West & Bryant, or Travis Country Pickin' (which is on
Hightone, btw, or the HMG imprint of Hightone), or a surf-twang thing
like Duane Eddy, The Shadows, or Calif surf albums....

Good stuff.

--junior