At 07:52 AM 3/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
 if the
>Scruggs-Gill-Skaggs-Stuart-Krauss-? album actually gets out this year, that
>ought to just about nail it down, at least for me.

 When the Scruggs-Gill-Skaggs-Stuart-Krauss album comes out, it will be a
sad, sad, day for music. How can you ever top a bill like that? maybe
Scruggs-Gill-Skaggs-Stuart-Krauss-Sparks? or
Scruggs-Gill-Skaggs-Stuart-Krauss-Martin? Once the fellers release it you
will see a backlash of mythical proportions in Nashville. We'll have
everyone doing straight Bluegrass records. Diamond Rio, Blackhawk, Garth,
Brooks & Dunn, John Anderson, Garth 'punkinhead' Brooks, Dolly, Emmylou,
etc. It will be the true Uncloudy Day. Dogs and Cats will get along,
Democrats and Republicans, Vanderbilt fans and Tennessee fans. The wolf
will lie down with the sheep. Mr Jesus will come back down on his hot rod
of holiness. Because after this disc, what can God do to top himself?

Jeff Wall
 http://www.twangzine.com The Webs least sucky music magazine
3421 Daisy Crescent - Va Beach, Va - 23456