[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>In a message dated 3/15/99 10:01:18 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>writes:
>
><< Search & Destroy - Red Hot Chili Peppers (didn't EMF do this too?)
>>>

>don't know about emf, but the dictators did/do a great version of this
>on "bloodbrothers".

     "Manifest Destiny," actually.  Speaking of the 'Taters, though, the
group has just reissued "Bloodbrothers" and the early '80s live album
"Fuck 'Em If They Can't Take a Joke" on CD for the first time;
"F.E.I.T.C.T.a.J." with three bonus tracks.  No word on a reissue of
"Manifest Destiny" yet, but a new album is due during the summer and
Bostonians can cheer the group on at the Middle East on May 7th.
     Goin' to B.O.C. Thursday night!  Woooooo!!!
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts