Funny Iggy story that I may have told out here before. A former
acquaintance was a former high class restaurant manager turned
cheesy marketing guy (cheesy as in combining Pat Riley's look
with a disco-suave personality). He sees Spin or some such with
Iggy on the cover and says, "Hey, that's my friend Jim!" Turns out
that Iggy used to date a girl from Cincinnati, and would fly down to
spent the weekends with her. Chuck would run into Iggy at after-
hours restaurant/bar employee parties. Iggy always introduced
himself as "Jim" and Chuck had no clue that he was a famous
musician. Said he was very cool, very polite.

Dave

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Northern Ky Roots Music: http://w3.one.net/~newport