Steve Gardner writes:

>The Iggy Pop documentary on VH-1 last night was awesome.  It really
>made me want to see him live.  I'm sure he's not as crazy as he once
>was...but some of the footage showed him as still being pretty damn
>wild on stage.

     I saw him on the "American Caesar" tour a few years back.  Great
show.  It's not like he's cutting himself up onstage with broken glass
anymore, but he's still pretty damn energetic for a guy his age.  His
band was basically Stoogesmania; not the Stooges but an incredible
simulation.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts