Yeh, I thought so, too. Maybe I don't grasp the point of Behind The
Music, but it doesn't seem to be much about music, as it is glorifying
drug abuse. Hell, after watching the Motley Crue one, I found myself
envying their rock n roll lifestyles. Sounds like fun. Yeh, every one's
clean and sober now, able to look back and say" woo, those were wild
times, man. Even my son partied." But not everyone made it: did the Iggy
Pop one mention that Dave Alexander died from an overdose? Anyway, I
find them pretty disappointing, mostly. Tho I was shocked at James
Williamson's look today. Isn't he the one everyone hated in "Please Kill
Me"? He looks like my college professor neighbor.