Steve Gardner writes:

>The Iggy Pop documentary on VH-1 last night was awesome.  It really
>made me want to see him live.  I'm sure he's not as crazy as he once
>was...but some of the footage showed him as still being pretty damn
>wild on stage.

I recall reading the review in the paper of the Pearl Jam show in Pgh last
summer.  Iggy was the opener.  The basis of the review was to say IGGY BLEW
PEARL JAM OFF THE STAGE!  It raved about Iggy's performance and said that
Pearl Jam would have a hard time beating him...to which they failed miserably.

Iggy/Stooges covers npimh (in no particular order):
1970 - Mission of Burma
1969- Sisters of Mercy
Loose - Blake Babies
The Passenger - Siouxsie & the Banshees
Search & Destroy - Red Hot Chili Peppers (didn't EMF do this too?)
Funtime - R.E.M.
Loose - Buick McKaine

Paul