Tough choice...I'd vote for whichever is less likely to be near you in
the future, which for me would be Slobberbone 'cause I'm way up here in
NJ where Da Bone hardly ever tours, but Sebadoh's putting on a hell of a
show this tour too and down in your neck of the woods I suspect you'll
see Slobberbone come by again sooner than Sebadoh.

Steve Kirsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:00:03 -0600 (CST) *Sometime to Return*
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>Is anyone going to be at either of these shows this Saturday?
>
>a.) Richard Buckner w/ Sebadoh
>b.) Slobberbone (in Denton)
>
>Which do you all think would be the better one to go to...?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]