Junior writes;

>  The Cartwrights are something I assume any P2 would walk an extra mile to
>  see.  A short-lived Dallas-Austin combo featuring notorious Dallas
>  alt-country legend and crazyman Donny Ray Ford...(snip)

     And I'll second any rare opp to see the Cartwrights as well, chiming in
for my favorite half (or third) of this band's co-leaders, Alan Wooley. Alan
was the primary singer and writer of the late great Killbilly (no, not the
same as the silly Tar Hut Killbillies <g>), who terrorized much of Texas and
the country with their brilliantly twisted combination of bluegrass, hard tonk
and punk circa '88 thru '94.  A dangerous combination, but Alan & Co. really
pulled it off (don't think they woulda passed the Weisberger test tho...<g>).
Alan's Cartwrights songs are great too (I Own the Road, Not Enough
Whiskey...).

     Damn, please send us a good write-up from tonight's show, Andre, and
great talking to you at the Spoke.

    Also, is Alan still playing lead for Jack Ingram?

dan