Hey Andre, good to see ya on the list!

I'll second Andre's enthusiasm for this show:

> three great days in Austin and SXSW), Gypsy Tea Room is hosting its first
> anniversary party with free admission.  Cowboys and Indians and THE
> CARTWRIGHTS (yeah!!!) are performing.  Should be a lot of fun.

The Cartwrights are something I assume any P2 would walk an extra mile to
see.  A short-lived Dallas-Austin combo featuring notorious Dallas
alt-country legend and crazyman Donny Ray Ford.  Donny wrote "Cowboy
Boots" (on the Backsliders album), for ex., and lots of other songs
covered by various folks, but has always been a bit too wacked out for any
label to deal with.  I have always wanted to catch Donny but have never
had any luck at it.  His stuff is a great combination of honky-tonk and
rock.  Hard to describe but something I'll wager most P2ers would find
excellent.

So by all mean catch this Cartwrights reunion!!  I wish I was down there
to see it myself....

--junior