On Sat, 27 Mar 1999 10:32:19 -0500 Jeff Wall
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >Drove out to Annandale instead to catch the last set of an
> >apologetically croaky Bill Kirchen.
>
> So how was Kirchen? (as if he could be anything but excellent)

He was his usual gracious self. Unfortunately, he had a bad
case of laryngitis that night and could barely sing. That
led to some extra guitar slingin' so it wasn't necessarily
a bad thing. I've seen him several times and he never fails
to put on anything short of an excellent, professional
show. Johnny and Jack are rhythm Rocks of Gibraltar
themselves.

William Cocke
Senior Writer
HSC Development