rik writes:
Just had the chance to hear
Cisco at the music store I work at and distinctly Bakersfield influenced.
I heard Buck Owens riffs and a general Bakersfield feel(if thats possible)
and would recommend it to anyone who likes that aspect of "Americana"

I have to second the Cisco CD which I got today and have chosen tracks for
TwangCast.  As far as the rest of the post,  Less Garth = good,  however a
bit of Garth goes a long way as a point of reference for the Nashville
scene,  more sharing of new artists = good, but I find the posts that are
business related and in discussion of the genre as a business very
interesting and informative and while I realize that not everyone on the
list is in the biz,  enough are to make it a vital part of the discussions
herein.
@&$% - Don't get your shorts in a wedgie over that, it's just the way that
hillbilly talks, coming from the Volunteer school of all things twang he ran
into some mighty , shall we say, colorful characters along the way and well,
if you add that to a nearly full career in the worlds biggest trash talk
organization, well...you catch my drift<g>
Mike Hays
np: Countrypolitans

NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net