>My best wishes go to all the employees and artists receiving pink slips

It's been a really bad week, bad month and bad last year or so for folks who
earn their living at a label.  While not part of this shake-up I too was
pink slipped this week<g>.

It is just unthinkable especially for those who've been there 10, 20 years
that this kind of treatment can happen, and as it has with me - may
radically change the direction many of these folks look to for their next
opportunity.  There aren't enough label jobs left for all those people to
find, even if they wanted them.

Hoping each last one of them finds the end of their rainbow,

Stacey