At 12:21 PM -0600  on 4/1/99, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Thanks for posting that Marie. Here's a clip from the Bottlerockets
>interview that ties in with some of what's been discussed here lately, I
>think. <g>

Yeah, well, this is why this Big Tent approach just doesn't work. At
its best, it just ghettoizes everything.

BTW, I took the liberty of formatting the article and pasting it in
underneath. If anyone has any stuff from the Web that isn't really
time-sensitive and they don't want to format it for e-mail themselves,
I'd be happy to. Takes two or three minutes.

b.