Jeff said:
>>My only complaint is that Chris Gray  (singer/gee-tar) says he likes
Sheryl
>>Crow.......
>
>Sheryl Crow is a three on a scale of 1-5. She ain't great, but she ain't
>Mariah Carey.
>
>Jeff

Huh?  Mariah Carey cannot and I repeat cannot stay glued to one note long
enough to let you hear for sure that she has raked her vocal chords over the
coals for the last time and will be in need of vocal chord surgery any day
now.  Trilling a scale is for people who've lost it - do not confuse with
the great scatting of Ella Fitzgerald in her heyday.  Carey's camp wants us
to believe that she has an eight-octave range.  Yeah, right - if rocks could
fly.  Sorry Jeff, Carey ruined her voice a long time ago.
On Crow - well, pleasant voice but I'm still looking for a female Delbert
McClinton or Paul Rodgers in his day - maybe Bonnie Raitt meets Wynonna? <g>
Tera