Neal Weiss writes:

>Which reminds me, I heard a tip yesterday that Warner Bros. dropped
>Grant Lee Buffalo. Breaks my heart. I tihnk Grant Lee Phillips is as
>talented as they come. Maybe a Rykodisc or someone will pick 'em
>up.

     Amen.  A band that probably doesn't have a bad record in 'em.  They
had a brilliant track on last year's "Velvet Goldmine" soundtrack called
"The Whole Shebang," which came across as equal parts GLB and "Hunky
Dory"-era Bowie.  For my money one of the best songs to come out last
year that you never heard.  For that matter, the movie was certainly
flawed, but the soundtrack was a blast.
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts