> Additional twang: Richard Lloyd backed up Butch Hancock at the Mercury Lounge a
>couple of years ago, and I still consider it one of the best shows I've ever seen.
>lloyd's solo on "Bluebird" brought tears to my eyes.

I saw Butch Hancock when The Health and Happiness Show served as his
backup band (of which Richard Lloyd was the lead guitarist at the time)
and it gave a chance to hear Butch rock.

On the rafting trip I took with Butch as guide - he mentioned how much fun
that was - he loves to rock with a band like that I think, but it takes
some effort (and money) to make that happen.

But that show did rock - Lloyd's good on his own, but he's great backing
up good songwriters.

keep dancing,
-ldk