>Quite possible; a Charles Osgood segment on Japanese bluegrass aired on
>2/15, but no one on bgrass-l knowledgeable enough to identify the groups
>involved seems to have been awake to catch it <g>.

Thanks for checking Jon...I did a little checking myself on the CBS Sunday
Morning site to see if they had the story on archive, but so far have come
up empty handed...

Ahhh, I recall the days when I'd be able to miss Charles (squared) with no
problem, but two small faces asking daddy if he'd like to wake up and play
has all but extinguished that memory... <g> <sigh>

morgan