Apparently earlier (but in my opinion, still "With a Beat"!)  versions of I
Ain't Never '59, I'm Tired '56, and In the Jailhouse Now '54 are on he
currently standard CMF "King of the Honkly Tonk" CD--but these later cuts
and that album don't appear available at all...The Bear Box, in this case,
cuts off before the sixties. bSounds like a good idea for a re-release
though1

Barry M.