I was checking out the new releases on Twangfest  sponsors
Miles of Music's and Village Record's websites (while drinking a
Miller Lite, listening to Hayden's Ferry's releases on KDHX's webcast
via Telelink, and reading No Depression! ).   I see that Mike Ness
has a new cd out called Cheating at Solitaire.  MOM describes it as
"Hard edge roots rock from a southern California Punk Rock Icon".
I'm intrigued. Billy Zoom, Brian Setzer, and members of Cisco guest on it.

So, have we discussed this already in P2 land. Perhaps I missed it.
Has anyone heard it? Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
marie