Steve Kirsch sayeth:

> If we're talking SoCal punk, I always liked the Minutemen about
> 1000 times better than Social D. (and if you listen very carefully
> you can hear the sound of Purcell's head exploding right about
> now...:)),

Actually, what you hear is me mailing sympathy cards off to Amy
and Steve for their stunning gap in their otherwise usually good
taste. Between Heaven and Hell and the self-titled record with the
Ring of Fire cover (I think it's a cover, but I don't know whose song
it is, any help? <g>) are two of my fave roots rock records of all
time.

Dave, who has been counting down the days to the release date of
the Mike Ness solo record for a while now....

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Northern Ky Roots Music: http://w3.one.net/~newport
Twangfest: http://www.twangfest.com