>Actually, what you hear is me mailing sympathy cards off to Amy
>and Steve for their stunning gap in their otherwise usually good
>taste. Between Heaven and Hell and the self-titled record with the
>Ring of Fire cover (I think it's a cover, but I don't know whose song
>it is, any help? <g>) are two of my fave roots rock records of all
>time.

Well, don't send too much sympathy my way...I **like** both of those
albums a fair amount. I just think Social D. suffers from a major
"sameness" problem a lot of the time. I swear 80% of their songs are
interchangeable (maybe closer to 100% on the latest studio album from a
few years back). And it doesn't help that Ness' vocal delivery is
identical on every one too. I saw 'em on both of those tours, though and
they really do kick ass live, but the albums are only a
once-in-a-while-and-then-I'm-tired-of-'em-again thing for me.

Steve Kirsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

np:Greg Garing--"Alone"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]