>> >n.p. The Jam SOUND AFFECTS/ALL MOD CONS
>>
>> Ah, Mr, Weller in his prime!

I always liked Setting Sons just a bit better than All Mod Cons, but you
really can't go wrong with any of the first five albums. I respect the
hell out of Weller for pulling the plug on that band when he did, but the
Style Council was a sorry substitute.

Sophie and I had a major Weller experience in Fletcher's in Baltimore
last week. Seems we wandered in there at noon, shot pool for two hours
and had the place to ourselves so we loaded up the jukebox on Jam songs
and the bartender turned up the volume. "Funeral Pyre" never sounded
cooler than thru a bigass set o' speakers with a Sierra Nevada Porter or
three. :)

Steve Kirsch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

np: that Mike Ness album...reports to follow, Marie....

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]